The preparation of dishes in a pressure cooker is modern, fast and healthy. Due to the extreme pressure and the high temperatures, conventional cooking times are reduced by up to 70 percent – with a simultaneous energy saving of around 50 percent. Vitamins, nutrients and minerals are largely preserved through gentle cooking, the dishes are nutritious and tasty. Practical: pressure pots are suitable for preparing almost all foods – vegetables, meat and fish, cereals and legumes, soups and stews. Delicate foods and baby food also work well in the steam pots. The pressure cooker also scores with its easy handling and safe technology. In short: he is a jack of all trades that you should not do without.
It is the classic among pressure cookers: the WMF Perfect. He has been defending his regular place in the WMF range with confidence for many years – and not without reason. Its classic design is timeless, its functionality always adapted to the current technology. Like all other WMF pressure pots, it is made of Cromargan and is therefore easy to clean and indestructible. Its large cooking signal enables easy operation, its internal scaling, precise filling and the removable handle make it easy to clean. But that is not all: thanks to its TransTherm all-round base, the WMF Perfect steam pot is suitable for all types of stoves, including induction.
– TÜV tested safety: Automatic steam release and remaining pressure safety provide safety for opening. Made in Germany
– Scaling on the inside makes measuring amounts easier. Colour coded doneness indicator. 2 fixed adjustable cooking settings (110°C/119°C)
– One-hand cooking level control for easy operation. Removable lid handle for simple and easy cleaning. Maintenance-free valve system
– Material: Cromargan Stainless steel rust-free 18/10 polished – dishwasher safe, easy to clean, tasteless and acid resistant. Pan and lid dishwasher safe, Sealing ring and lid handle: Hand-wash only
– Suitable for all stove types, including induction ovens. TransTherm-Allherdboden: Patented floor construction with even heat distribution and extended heat storage for energy efficient cooking
– Pressure cooker without insert 4.5L; Ø 22 cm
– Colour: Silver
– Material: Cromargan Stainless Steel rust-free 18/10 polished
– Warranty: 3 years
– Exclusions from the warranty: The following wear parts are excluded from the warranty; Double seal & Sealing ring. Also excluded from the warranty are any damages due to; Inappropriate or improper use (e.g. in the oven). Incorrect or negligent handling. Improperly performed repairs. Installation of non-original spare parts. Chemical or physical influences on the pot surfaces or safety systems. Failure to observe the instructions for use.
What’s in the box
X 1 Pressure cooker without insert 4.5L; Ø 22 cm
X 1 Pressure cooker lid Ø 22 cm